The General Aptitude Test is a Massive Open Online Course, open for all students for free! This course consists of practice Tests for Quantitative or Numerical, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
Here, you can practice Topicwise Aptitude questions for your Campus Placements and Competitive Exams preparation.
1) To Develop Verbal and Numerical Aptitude
2) To Practice Multiple choice Questions
3) To prepare for Aptitude Tests
– Conceptual Understanding
– Strong Foundation in Basics
– Numerical Aptitude
– Verbal Aptitude
Access: Online – PC, Smartphones, and Tablet
1) Preparation for Campus Placements
2) Competitive Exams General aptitude preparation
3) Self Evaluation
4) Foundation for e-Litmus, AMCAT, and CoCubes test
5) Confidence and Speed Building
Free Access. Start Now !
|Ratio Proportion and Variation||00:25:00|
|Profit and Loss||00:30:00|
|Time and Work||00:30:00|
|Time Distance and Speed||00:15:00|
|Problem on Ages||00:10:00|
|Direction Sense Test||00:20:00|
|Blood Relations Test||00:20:00|
|English Grammar Test||00:20:00|
|Sentence Correction Test||00:20:00|
|Data Interpretation Test||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.